|*FREE Trial Classes! Welcome All!|
From mainstream research:
UCLA researchers say older adults who regularly took a Tai Chi class were able to boost their body's immunity to fight off shingles by 50 percent. Shingles can cause a painful skin rash with intermittent pain outbreaks that can last for months or years. Even when the rash goes away, the area can remain extremely painful to the touch. The virus lurks in the nerves of virtually everyone who has had chicken pox. But as we age, our immune system often gives way to the disease.
Taiji has been considered for hundreds of years as "The Fountain of Youth".
It is a natural and easy way to keep fit and stay young! It is good for all ages,
is very aerobic (when done properly), and is a load-bearing exercise (good for
strengthening bones). Taiji has been known to heal back pain, insomnia, arthritis,
Wushu (a powerful kung fu and self defense technique) is a little bit more athletic. It is excellent for children and vigorous teens and adults, or for people who want to become vigorous!
In Summary, Wushu, Kungfu, Taiji can:
* Clear meridian channels, raise spirits, promote the power of qi
* Enhance blood circulation, nurture vitality and inner energy
* Release fatigue, strengthen joints and internal organs
* Improve balance, immunity, muscle tone, flexibility and coordination
* Increase energy, enhance youthful complexion and vigor
* Alleviate chronic pain and prolong life.