Directions to JING
- JING Institute is the only San Diego Martial Arts (Kung Fu / Wushu / Tai Chi) school certified by the USA Wushu Kungfu Federation and the Chinese Wushu Association of China. We are the only
San Diego martial arts school to meet all the requirements (environment & quality & range of skills/forms/weapons) of
the Chinese Wushu Association!
- We have official certificates from prestigious Chinese and American organizations.
- We have a wonderful library of training videos,
posters, and books from Mainland China
to prove that what we teach is authentic! (Students are welcome to borrow from the
Martial Arts library. Please see Jing Jing!)
- No other San Diego
Chinese Martial Arts School can teach you Tai Chi and Wushu (Kung Fu) at the
highest level, certified and recognized by Chinese Wushu Association. JING is the only one in San Diego for you!
- No other San Diego Martial Arts school can give you the forms and quality that will qualify you to the World Wushu Championships . JING Institute is the ONLY ONE!
- JING is the only San Diego Martial Arts school to offer a wide range of forms and styles, including
the application / self-defense arts of Wing Chun Kung Fu, Sanshou (sparring), shuaijiao (wrestling),
and qinna (joint locking technique); we also work together with
Bujinkan Taka-Seigi Dojo,
who teach the ancient Samurai and Ninja arts and how they can be used in the
present day. In Tai Chi, we teach all major styles (Yang, Chen, Wu, Sun) and competition routines used in World Wushu
Championships and Asian Games. JING also provides professional (and
casual) training in Xingyi (Hsing-I), Bagua, adn Qigong. In Wushu / Kung
Fu, we teach all weapons and forms as done by professional athletes in China. Hence, JING Institute has all the internal forms (taiji of all styles, xingyi, bagua, qigong) and external forms (traditional, contemporary, compulsory, weapons, animal forms, shuaijiao wrestling, qinna joint locking technique, Wingchun,
- Unlike many Chinese Martial Arts schools that imitate Japanese and Korean schools, JING Institute does not have a color belt system. The Chinese Wushu Association has never used colored belts. At JING, you learn authentic "unmixed" Chinese Martial Arts from Chinese instructors trained in
China and who have won gold medals in China.
- Our chief instructors are born and raised in the Chinese
Culture and in the art of Kung Fu / Wushu / Taiji (Tai Chi).
- At JING, we have simple programs and policies,
with different options for different lifestyles and levels of commitment.
We want to make it as easy as possible for all good people to join our Martial
- Unlike many other schools that charge extra fees for
everything from registering to testing to advanced weapons training, at JING we
have simple programs that include all that we teach: Kung Fu, Wushu, Taiji (Tai
Chi), Wing Chun, San Da (Sparring), Shuai Jiao (Wrestling), and all of our
Weapons. We welcome you at JING!
- All JING chief instructors are certified judges
in major Chinese tournaments throughout the American Chinese Martial Arts
- JING Institute's teaching method is based on the standard rules and compulsory requirements developed by the Chinese Wushu Association.
- The size of JING Institute's exercise floor and the height of the ceiling meet the standard requirements of the Chinese Wushu Association of China. Long-weapon practice - such as staff, spear, dadao, and pudao - is easily performed at JING.
JING is large, bright, and airy.
- JING Institute's exercise floor is
2 and 1/4-inch thick tournament and
gymastics mat. Your knees will be better protected from shock of your incredible jumps!
Your Tai Chi will be wonderfully balanced after training on our gentle floor!
Your Samurai and Ninja rolls will be less painful to learn! (And, at the
end of the day, you can just fall down comfortably in blissful exhaustion.)
- If most Chinese leaders in San Diego learn Chinese Martial Arts from JING, don't you think that you should see
what all the fuss is about?